Would you benefit from using a foreign trade zone?
If you can answer “YES” to 3 or more of the following, a Foreign Trade Zone may save your company money and you’ve taken the first step towards setting up inside a FTZ.
- Does your company import?
- Would you realize a substantial cash flow benefit if you could spread payment of your Custom tariff duties out over time?
- Do you eventually export some of your imported products?
- Do you process imported items into other products?
- Do you do any repackaging or relabeling of imported products?
- Do you do any testing or repairing of goods previously exported?
- If you import, do you have substantial losses from damaged or defective goods?
- Do you manufacture or assemble items using foreign materials or parts?
- If you manufacture or assemble using foreign parts or materials, do you eventually export some or all of the finished product?
- Do you have substantial scrap or waste from the imported material?
- Do you import merchandise subject to quotas?
- Do you import items for display?
- Are some of your imported items not in compliance with such federal agencies as FDA, DOT, EPA or USDA?
- Do you distribute or manufacture goods that are subject to personal property inventory taxes?
Who to contact to begin
ope电竞游戏To take the first step, please contact us for additional information
|Gregg County Airpark
269 Terminal Circle
Longview, TX. 75603
Roy H. Miller, Jr. AAE
Trade Zone Marketing